Multipurpose foam adhesive HOME X6+
One-component polyurethane foaming adhesive with VARIO SMART CELL system provides any required adhesive properties and ensures their maximum effectiveness. Characterised by low expansion, it doesn't deform bonded elements. Excellent adhesion to most building materials, except polyethylene, polypropylene and teflon.
Recommended for fixing plasterboards, OSB boards, tiles, skirting boards, decorative elements, window sills, various types of insulation to concrete, brick, stone, metal, plastered, bitumen and wooden surfaces. Ideal for assembling wooden elements and installing cellular blocks in non-load-bearing walls. No priming required for most materials. Not for fixing mirrors, polyethylene, polypropylene, teflon or silicone objects. Speeds up finishing works. Economically viable and easy-to-use. The aerosol packaging provides comfortable and clean working conditions.
Система управления скоростью и силой склеивания VSC® (Vario Smart Cell): Модифицированные преполимеры в составе клея контролируют формирование когезионных связей внутри клеевого слоя, силу первичного схватывания и адгезию с поверхностями склеиваемых материалов.
- Efficiency: 1 can replaces 6 cartridges (310 ml) of “Liquid Nails” adhesive, however KUDO® X6+ is several times cheaper.
- Adhesive yield: 1 can is about 75 metres of adhesive with a roll diameter of 10 mm*.
- Production rate: it takes 9 minutes to change and prepare for application 6 cartridges of adhesive and only 20 seconds for a can of foam adhesive.
- Easy to apply: the adhesive is ready to use, no special tools or preparation of adhesive mixture is required. The adhesive output from the can, compared to adhesive in cartridges, is achieved by propellant gas and it doesn’t require any physical efforts.
- Installation work time is reduced by 30-40% compared to traditional technology.
- For most materials no primer is required.
- Uniform curing over the entire adhesive coating. Structural strength – after 1 hour, dry to handle – 12-24 hours.
- Doesn’t contain harmful solvents and fillers. Environmentally friendly when cured.
* At a temperature of + 23°C and a relative humidity of 50%.
|Units per box||
How to use
- For best results, apply the product at an ambient temperature from +18°C to +27°C and at a relative humidity not lower than 50%. It is also acceptable to use from -10°C to +35°C. Can temperature should be from +18°C to +27°C. The bonded surfaces should comply with the manufacturer’s specifications and should be free of dust, dirt, grease, ice and frost.
- The operating position of the can is UPSIDE DOWN.
- Remove the protective cap from the can. Screw the applicator with the polyethylene straw to the foam can valve.
- Shake the can well at least 15 times in 30 seconds.
- Apply the adhesive to one of the bonding surfaces. For best adhesion, moisten the surface at ambient temperatures above 0 °C.
- Apply the foam adhesive in strips of 10-30 mm in diameter around the perimeter (3-4 cm from the edge).
- Wait 4 minutes and press firmly the surfaces together.
- Remove uncured adhesive with KUDO® Foam Cleaner.
- Remove any excess adhesive with a knife after it has cured.
- Cured adhesive can be removed with KUDO® FOAM REMOVER.
- Protect the cured adhesive from UV exposure and atmospheric precipitation.
Attention! If the application conditions change, the bonding parameters will also change. For best results it is recommended to run a test.