Assembly and joint foam adhesive PUR DECOR X10+
One-component polyurethane adhesive is a 2-in-1 solution for assembling elements and sealing joints. Designed according to VARIO SMART CELL system, provides any required adhesive properties and ensures their maximum effectiveness. Characterised by low expansion, it doesn't deform bonded elements. Excellent adhesion to most building materials.
Recommended for bonding decorative elements: ornaments, receptacles, baguettes, panels, consoles, skirting boards, moldings, platbands, borders and other elements made of expanded polystyrene, polyurethane foam, duroplast, plaster, plasterboard, wood and cork to concrete, brick, stone, metal, plastered, bitumen and wooden surfaces. For outdoor and indoor works. Doesn’t contain harmful solvents and fillers. Not for fixing mirrors, polyethylene, polypropylene, teflon or silicone objects.
Система управления скоростью и силой склеивания VSC® (Vario Smart Cell): Модифицированные преполимеры в составе клея контролируют формирование когезионных связей внутри клеевого слоя, силу первичного схватывания и адгезию с поверхностями склеиваемых материалов.
- Efficiency: 1 can replaces 10 cartridges (310 ml) of “Liquid Nails” adhesive, however KUDO® PUR DECOR is several times cheaper.
- Adhesive yield: 1 can is about 210 metres of adhesive with a roll diameter of 10 mm*.
- Production rate: it takes 15 minutes to change and prepare for application 10 cartridges of adhesive and only 20 seconds for a can of foam adhesive.
- Structural strength – after 1 hour, dry to handle – 24 hours.
- The adhesive output from the can, compared to adhesive in cartridges, is achieved by propellant gas and it doesn’t require any physical efforts. Installation work time is reduced by 30-40% compared to traditional technology.
- Versatility: the list of bonding materials is much longer than for cartridges.
- The aerosol can may be used repeatedly (within 30 days if the application gun is working correctly and if the storage requirements are observed).
* At a temperature of + 23°C and a relative humidity of 50%.
|Units per box||
How to use
- For best results, apply the product at an ambient temperature from +18°C to +27°C and at a relative humidity not lower than 50%. It is also acceptable to use from 0°C to +35°C. Can temperature should be from +18°C to +27°C.
- The bonded surfaces should comply with the manufacturer’s specifications and should be free of dust, dirt, grease, ice and frost. For better adhesion it is recommended to sand the surfaces with sandpaper.
- Apply the foam adhesive to one of the bonded surfaces in dots or strips. When bonding large surfaces, apply the foam adhesive in strips of 30 mm in diameter around the perimeter (3-4 cm from the edge) and in the centre of the board, if it is necessary.
- Screw the gun onto the cross-shaped threaded adapter. Make sure the connection is tight.
- Shake the can well at least 15 times in 30 seconds.
- The operating position of the can is UPSIDE DOWN.
- For best adhesion, moisten the surfaces.
- Regulate the adhesive output by pressing the gun trigger.
- Shake the can from time to time while working.
- Wait 2-4 minutes and press firmly the surfaces together.
- It is possible to correct the bonded surfaces within 15 minutes. Fill gaps with foam adhesive, if it is necessary.
- Remove uncured adhesive with KUDO® Foam Cleaner.
- To install heavy elements, use anchor fixings (dowels, cones).
- Remove any excess adhesive with a knife after it has cured.
- Cured adhesive can be removed with KUDO® FOAM REMOVER.