Foam adhesive for thermal insulation PUR ADHESIVE PROFF 14+
One-component polyurethane foaming adhesive with VARIO SMART CELL system provides any required adhesive properties and ensures their maximum effectiveness. Intended for fast and efficient fixing of insulation boards.
Characterised by low expansion, it doesn't deform bonded elements. Excellent adhesion to most building materials, except polyethylene, polypropylene and teflon. Recommended for fixing insulation boards made of foamed polystyrene (EPS and XPS), polyurethane foam (PUR and PIR), mineral wool to concrete, brick, stone, metal, plastered, bitumen and wooden surfaces. Can be used in exterior and interior thermal insulation systems, in roof thermal insulation, as well as for sealing joints between boards.
Speeds up finishing works. Economically viable and easy to use. The aerosol packaging provides comfortable and clean working conditions.
Система управления скоростью и силой склеивания VSC® (Vario Smart Cell): Модифицированные преполимеры в составе клея контролируют формирование когезионных связей внутри клеевого слоя, силу первичного схватывания и адгезию с поверхностями склеиваемых материалов.
- The new valve construction provides high sticking resistance and guaranteed activation. It reduces gas losses by 40% while in storage.
- Productivity and easy-to-use: installation work time is reduced by 30-40% compared to traditional technology.
- Efficiency: 1 can replaces 25 kg of dry mixture.
- Ready to use, no special tools or preparation of adhesive mixture is required.
- Adhesive yield: 1 can is for installing up to 14 m² of insulation boards** (about 65 metres of adhesive with a roll diameter of 30 mm*).
- For most materials no primer is required.
Environmentally friendly when cured.
* At a temperature of + 23°C and a relative humidity of 50%.
** Depending on the weight and dimensions of insulation boards.
|Units per box||
How to use
- For best results, apply the product at an ambient temperature from +18°C to +27°C and at a relative humidity not lower than 50%. It is also acceptable to use from -10°C to +35°C. Can temperature should be from +18°C to +27°C.
- The bonded surfaces should comply with the manufacturer’s specifications and should be free of dust, dirt, grease, ice and frost. It is recommended to follow “Facade’s Thermo Insulation Composite Systems” regulations.
- Attention! If the application conditions change, the bonding parameters will also change. For best results it is recommended to run a test.
- The operating position of the can is UPSIDE DOWN.
- Screw the gun onto the cross-shaped threaded adapter. Make sure the connection is tight.
- Shake the can well at least 15 times in 30 seconds.
- Apply the adhesive to one of the bonding surfaces. For best adhesion, moisten the surface at ambient temperatures above 0 °C.
- When fixing insulation boards, apply the foam adhesive in strips of 30 mm in diameter (3-4 cm from the edge) and according to the attached schemes.
- Wait 4 minutes and press firmly the surfaces together.
- It is possible to correct the bonded surfaces within 10 minutes. Fill gaps with foam adhesive, if it is necessary.
- Remove uncured adhesive with KUDO® Foam Cleaner.
- Remove any excess adhesive with a knife after it has cured.
- Cured adhesive can be removed with KUDO® FOAM REMOVER.
- Protect the cured adhesive from UV exposure and atmospheric precipitation.