HANDLE ALL HIGH TACK With high initial adhesion
Intended for high-strength, permanently elastic adhesive and sealing joints. Used for fixing construction and decorative elements (mirrors, window sills, door sills, air conditioning and ventilation systems, stairs, etc.) to concrete, brick, stone, metal, wooden and other surfaces (except polyethylene, polypropylene and fluoroplastic surfaces).
Non-toxic and inflammable. Doesn't contain isocyanates, solvents or silicones. No primer is required. Can be applied on wet surfaces. For indoor and outdoor use.
Hybrid adhesive sealant (modern analogue of MS-polymers) is resistant to loads and vibrations. Thixotropic, doesn't drip down when applied. After curing, can be sanded and painted with water and synthetic paints*.
* If solvent-based paints are used, run a test.
Resistant to UV, cleaning agents and detergents
Extra high strength
Excellent adhesion to most construction materials with no primer
For indoor and outdoor use
Wide operating temperature range: -40°C to +110°C
Shore А — 60
Elastic and deformable for the whole service life
Odorless, environmentally friendly. Based on XPP® Technology Hybrid Polymers
For fast fixing of heavy and load-bearing elements
Hooks, hangers, large mirrors and panels, heavy decorations, bike mounts, rainwater systems
Store in tightly closed original package in a dry place at temperatures from +5°C to +25°C. Allowed to freeze for up to 45 days
How to use
- Recommended application temperature range: from +5°C to +35°C.
- Apply the adhesive sealant to clean, degreased surfaces. For degreasing and cleaning, Silicone Remover KU-9100 is recommended.
- Protect surfaces with masking tape to ensure an accurate application and remove it immediately after applying the adhesive.
- Cut off the tip of the cartridge above the screw thread, screw on the nozzle, unscrew the nozzle cap and cut off the nozzle diagonally (at an angle of 45°) to provide a suitable dosing hole.
- Apply the adhesive to the bonded elements in strips at 5-15 cm intervals to ensure ventilation. Use a cartridge-operated gun for application.
- Press the element against the fixing point and ensure precise positioning. If necessary, provide temporary fixation. It takes 3-7 days to be cured by the ambient air humidity.
- Skin formation time is no less than 20 minutes, curing rate of 2-3 mm per day, the adhesive bond reaches its maximum strength within 5-7 days (at 23°C and 50% humidity).
- Clean surfaces with uncured adhesive using solvent. Remove cured adhesive mechanically.
- The bonded elements can be used at temperatures from -40°C to +110°C.
Warning! Do not use on surfaces where contact with food is possible. Not suitable for permanent water immersion.
No questions about this product yet...