HANDLE ALL CRYSTAL General purpose highly adhesive transparent glue
For creating elastic and highly durable transparent seams. Recommended for assembling glass furniture, fastening small glass items and mirrors, moldings, shower trays, shower cabins, ceramic mosaic tiles, skirting boards, and other places where it is critical to have a non-visible glue line. The adhesive sealant is designed for creating high-strength permanently elastic adhesive bonds and for joint sealing. KUDO® CRYSTAL KX-5T is recommended for glass furniture, fastening small glass items and mirrors, moldings, and skirting boards at places where it is critical to have a non-visible glue line. Has excellent adhesion to concrete, brickwork, stone, metal, wood, and other surfaces (except for polyethylene, polypropylene and polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon) surfaces).
Non-toxic and non-flammable. The clear glue is free of isocyanates, solvents and silicones. Requires no priming, and can be used on wet surfaces. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
KUDO® Hybrid Polymer (a modern-day equivalent of MS-polymers) Adhesive Sealant is durable and vibration-proof. Thixotropic, non-dripping, no migration during application. Upon curing, can be sanded and painted over with water-based and synthetic paints*.
Resistant to UV radiation, cleaning agents and detergents
Excellent primer-free adhesion to most construction materials
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
Wide operating temperature range: from -40°C to +90°C
Shore A hardness — 40
Remains elastic and pliant throughout the entire service life
Odorless, environmentally friendly. Based on XPP® Technology Hybrid Polymers
Highly adhesive transparent glue
For assembling glass furniture, fastening small glass items and mirrors, mosaic tiles, moldings, etc.
Store in tightly closed original packaging at temperatures from +5°C to +25°C in a dry place. During transportation, freezing down to -20°C is allowed for a total duration of not more than 30 days.
How to use
- Recommended application temperature range: from +5°C to +35°C.
- Apply the adhesive to clean, grease-free surfaces. KU-9100 Silicone Remover is recommended for degreasing and cleaning.
- To do the work neatly, use masking tape and remove it immediately after applying the adhesive.
- Cut the tip from the cartridge above the screw thread, screw the dispensing nozzle onto the cartridge, unscrew the nozzle cap and trim the nozzle diagonally (at an angle of 45°) to fit the width of the joint.
- Apply KUDO® HANDLE ALL CRYSTAL to the elements to be bonded in strips at intervals of 5-15 cm to ensure ventilation. Use a cartridge-operated gun for application.
- Press the item to be bonded to the attachment point, and make sure it is placed at the precise location. Fasten it temporarily, if needed. Full curing occurs under the influence of atmospheric moisture within 3-7 days.
- Set time — at least 20 minutes; adhesive curing speed — 2-3 mm per day (at +23°C and 50% relative humidity).
- Remove freshly applied adhesive from unwanted surfaces using a solvent (acetone, or white spirit). Remove cured adhesive using mechanical methods.
- Bonded products can be used at temperatures from –40°C to + 90°C.
Warning! Do not use on surfaces that may come into contact with food. Not suitable for continuous immersion in water.
* Conduct a test before using solvent-based paints.
No questions about this product yet...