HANDLE ALL SPRINT General purpose fast dry adhesive
Bond strength develops very quickly. Provides a durable adhesive bond in as little as 30 minutes. Recommended for gluing skirting boards, picture frames, stucco moldings, tiles, mosaic tiles, and other decorative elements to ceilings and vertical surfaces. Designed for creating high-strength permanently elastic adhesive bonds and for joint sealing. KUDO® SPRINT KX-4W Adhesive Sealant can be used for mounting construction and decorative elements (mirrors, window sills, door sills, air conditioning and ventilation systems, stair steps, etc.) on concrete, brickwork, stone, metal, wood, and other surfaces (except for polyethylene, polypropylene and polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon) surfaces). Non-toxic and non-flammable. Free of isocyanates, solvents and silicones.
Requires no priming, and can be used on wet surfaces. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
KUDO® Hybrid Polymer (a modern-day equivalent of MS-polymers) Adhesive Sealant is durable and vibration-proof. Thixotropic, non-dripping, no migration during application. Upon curing, can be sanded and painted over with water-based and synthetic paints*.
* Conduct a test before using solvent-based paints.
Resistant to UV radiation, cleaning agents and detergentsв
Provides a durable adhesive bond in as little as in 30 minutes
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
Wide operating temperature range: from -40°C to + 90°C
Shore A hardness – 65
Remains elastic and pliant throughout the entire service life
Odorless, environmentally friendly. Based on XPP® Technology Hybrid Polymers
Suitable for the quick fastening of lightweight elements on vertical surfaces
For skirting boards, picture frames, stucco moldings, tiles, mosaic tiles, and other decorative elements
Store in tightly closed original package in a dry place at temperatures from +5°C to +25°C. Allowed to freeze for up to 45 days
How to use
- Recommended application temperature range: from +5°C to +35°C.
- Apply the adhesive to clean, grease-free surfaces. KU-9100 Silicone Remover is recommended for degreasing and cleaning.
- To do the work neatly, use masking tape and remove it immediately after applying the adhesive.
- Cut the tip from the cartridge above the screw thread, screw the dispensing nozzle onto the cartridge, unscrew the nozzle cap and, if necessary, trim the nozzle to fit the width of the joint.
- Apply KUDO® HANDLE ALL SPRINT to the elements to be bonded in strips at intervals of 5-15 cm to ensure ventilation. Continuous application is allowed if the area of the surfaces is small. Use a cartridge-operated gun for application.
- Press the item to be bonded to the attachment point applying maximum force and make sure it is placed at a precisely defined location. Fasten it temporarily, if needed.
- Remove freshly applied adhesive from unwanted surfaces using a solvent. Remove cured adhesive using mechanical methods. Bonded products can be used at temperatures from –40°C to + 90°C.
Warning! Do not use on surfaces that may come into contact with food. Not suitable for continuous immersion in water!