Bitumen adhesive sealant for all roof materials
Intended for sealing, bonding and caulking joints of roofing elements made of shingles, metal, roofing felt to other structural elements.
Can be used for renewing and repairing roof coating: repairing leaks, sealing cracks in membrane coatings, gaps in concrete, walls, plaster. It is also recommended for sealing roof ridges, pitched roofs, drainage pipes, ventilation and rainwater systems. Can be used as an adhesive for flexible plastic or rubber shingles. For outdoor applications.
No primer is required. Thixotropic, does not flow or drip down the joint. Has high operating characteristics: water-resistant, durable, permanently flexible, withstands shifting and vibration, does not discolour, resistant to UV, atmosphere and temperature changes. The herbicide additive prevents the growth of algae, moss and lichen.
- High adhesion to roofing felt, rubber, aluminium, galvanized steel, concrete, tin, plaster, tiles, bricks, and various plastics.
- Permanently plastic, withstands deformation and vibration.
- Has a wide operating temperature range: from –30°C to +90°C.
- A cartridge covers 20-22 running meters with a roll diameter of 4 mm.
Store in tightly closed original packaging at -30°C to +50°C in a dry place, away from heating appliances. Protect from direct sunlight.
How to use
- It’s recommended to apply the product at an ambient temperature from +5°C to +35°C. The temperature of the sealant should be +20°C… +25°C.
- Apply to clean, dry, degreased, rust-free surfaces.
- Remove loose rust and layers of rust mechanically before applying the adhesive sealant.
- Protect surfaces with masking tape to ensure an accurate application.
- Cut off the tip of the cartridge above the screw thread, screw on the nozzle, unscrew the nozzle cap and cut off the nozzle diagonally (at an angle of 45°) according to the diameter of the joint width.
- Use a cartridge-operated gun for application.
- Apply to the joint, smooth out with a putty knife.
- Remove cured sealant from tools and surfaces using mechanical methods. It is recommended to use a solvent (white spirit, butyl acetate) for cleaning.
- Do not use indoors or for enclosed areas.