Multipurpose acrylic adhesive “Liquid nails”, frost-resistant
High quality acrylic adhesive for professional use: installing wood, chipboard, fibreboard, EPS, XPS and UPVC objects to concrete, brick, stone, metal, plastered and wooden surfaces. Ideal for wooden structures assembly, adhesion drywall, OSB boards, decorative elements, window sills, various types of heat insulating materials.
Speeds up finishing works, is economically viable and easy to use. It is intended for indoor works. Not recommended for use in bathrooms and shower cabins. It does not contain solvents, is not toxic and non-flammable. Chemically neutral, does not cause metal corrosion. It is odor free. Easy to apply and clean. After full hardening it can be painted with water and synthetic paints. Not intended for continuous waterlogging.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, brick, stone, drywall, wood, PVC and other building materials.
- Chemically neutral, does not cause corrosion.
- Resistant to UV, cleaning agents and detergents.
- High elasticity and deformation plasticity.
- Wide operating temperature range: -60°C to +80°C.
Store in tightly closed and sealed original packaging at temperature from +5°C to +35°C in a dry warehouse room. Withstands 7 freeze-defrost cycles or a single freezing for 7 days at temperatures up to -30°C. Defrost at +20 (+/-5) °C.
How to use
- Recommended application temperature from +5°C to +40°C.
- Apply the adhesive to clean, dry and degreased surfaces in strips or dots every 10-20 cm.
- Highly porous materials such as gypsum, foamed concrete etc should be primed with a mixture of 1 part of KUDO adhesive and 2 parts of water. If necessary, run adhesion tests before application.
- Slide and press the element to be fixed. Slide from top to bottom in the case of vertical adhesion. In case of incorrect adhesion, don’t unglue the material, but correct its position by moving it.
- Remove unhardened adhesive with a moist cloth.
- Clean tools with water, clean hands with water and soap.
- Remove the cured adhesive mechanically.
- Curing time – 72 hours (at 23 °C and 55 % humidity).
- Don’t leave the container open for more than 20 minutes.
Note: Don’t apply to aquariums and underwater seals. Not for use at temperatures below +5°C and in high humidity (>70%).
No questions about this product yet...