Multipurpose acrylic adhesive “Liquid nails”, frost-resistant
High quality multi-purpose acrylic adhesive KUDO has been specially developed for adhesion wood, chipboard, fibreboard, EPS, XPS and UPVC objects to concrete, brick, stone, metal, plastered and wooden surfaces.
Ideal for wooden structures assembly, adhesion drywall, OSB boards, decorative elements, window sills, various types of heat insulating materials. Speeds up finishing works, is economically viable and easy to use. It is intended for indoor works. Not recommended for use in bathrooms and shower cabins.
It does not contain solvents, is not toxic and non-flammable. Chemically neutral, does not cause metal corrosion. It is odor free. Easy to apply and clean. After full hardening it can be painted with water and synthetic paints. Not intended for continuous waterlogging.
- Resistant to UV radiation, cleaning agents and detergents.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, brick, stone, drywall, wood, PVC and other building materials.
- Chemically neutral, does not cause corrosion.
- High elasticity and deformation plasticity.
- 35–40 running meters with a roll diameter of 3 mm.
Store in tightly closed and sealed original packaging at temperature from +5°C to +35°C in a dry warehouse room. Withstands 7 freeze-defrost cycles or a single freezing for 7 days at temperatures up to -30°C. Defrost at +20 (+/-5) °C.
How to use
- Recommended application temperature from +5°C to +40°C.
- Apply the adhesive to clean, dry and degreased surfaces.
- Treat glossy surfaces with sandpaper. One of the glued surfaces should be porous.
- When applied to cellular materials, low surface humidity is allowed.
- Highly porous materials such as gypsum, foamed concrete etc should be primed with a mixture of 1 part of KUDO adhesive and 2 parts of water. If necessary, run adhesion tests before application.
- Cut off the tip of the cartridge above the screw thread, screw on the nozzle, unscrew the nozzle cap.
- Use a cartridge-operated gun for application.
- For a wide adhesive strip cut off the nozzle diagonally (at an angle of 45°) according to the diameter of the joint width.
- Apply the adhesive in strips or dots at a distance of 10–15 cm between them.
- Slide and press the element to be fixed. Slide from top to bottom in the case of vertical adhesion.
- In case of incorrect adhesion, don’t unglue the material, but correct its position by moving it. Do not leave the adhesive cartridge open for more than 20 minutes.
- Skin formation time is 10-15 minutes. Curing time – 72 hours (at 23 °C and 55 % humidity).
- Operating temperature – from -60°C to +80°C.
- Remove unhardened adhesive with a moist cloth.
- Clean tools with water, clean hands with water and soap.
- Remove the cured adhesive mechanically.
Note: Don’t apply to aquariums and underwater seals. Not for use at temperatures below +5°C and in high humidity (>70%).