Silicone neutral sealant PROFF
High quality one-component silicone sealant with a neutral curing system is used for household, renovation and construction works. Excellent adhesion to enameled surfaces, glass, non-ferrous metals, concrete, plaster, wood, PVC, porcelain, and other building material. Chemically neutral, does not corrode concrete or metals. Used for bonding and sealing in building and construction works, as well as for glazing work. Good for sealing joints between parquet and concrete.
Has high operating characteristics: forms a strong durable joint; after curing it retains its deformation flexibility of up to ±25%; does not accumulate dust; it is resistant to most detergents and cleaning agents, UV radiation, atmosphere and temperature changes and almost all aggressive agents. Fast coated with a film. Thixotropic, does not flow or drip down the joint.
- Professional formula. Absolutely transparent*.
- Odourless. Without fungicide.
- Excellent adhesion to enameled surfaces, glass, non-ferrous metals, concrete, plaster, wood, PVC, porcelain, and other building material.
- CChemically neutral, does not corrode concrete or metals.
- Skin formation time is 10-20 minutes. Curing rate – 3 mm per day (at 23 °C and 50 % humidity).
- Has a wide operating temperature range: from –50°C to +120°C.
- A cartridge covers 21 running meters with a roll diameter of 6 mm.
Transparent KSP-130, White KSP-131, Black KSP-132
Store in tightly closed original packaging at temperatures from +5°C to +25°C in a dry place. During transportation, freezing down to -20°C is allowed for a total duration of not more than 30 days.
How to use
- It’s recommended to apply the product at an ambient temperature from +5°C to +40°C. The temperature of the sealant should be +20°C… +25°C.
- Apply the sealant to clean, degreased surfaces.
- Protect surfaces with masking tape to ensure an accurate application.
- For application, use a dispensing gun for sealants in foil packs.
- Put the foil pack in the dispensing gun, cut off the foil edge, put on the nozzle, lock the gun, if necessary, cut off the nozzle diagonally (at an angle of 45°) according to the diameter of the joint width.
- Apply the sealant to the joint.
- Smooth down the sealant in the joint with a wet putty knife. A soap solution is very effective. Remove the masking tape immediately after smoothing.
- Remove cured sealant using mechanical methods.
- Skin formation time is 10-20 minutes, curing rate – 3 mm per day (at 23 °C and 50 % humidity).
Note! Do not apply to aquariums and underwater seals. Do not paint!