Professional all seasons PU foam sealant HOME 65
Designed for the installation of translucent structures, door blocks, and window sills, for mounting wall panels, sealing cracks and gaps, and performing thermal and acoustic insulation of joints, as well as other construction, finishing and installation works.
All-season Polyurethane Foam Sealant KUDO® HOME 65 is one-component and high quality product. It has high adhesion to most building materials, such as concrete, brick, plaster, wood, and plastic, except for polyethylene, polypropylene and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
It provides a uniform, stable foam output and a perfect fine-pored structure of cured foam. It provides excellent thermal and sound insulation. It does not cause structure deformation due to low post expansion.
This ingenious formulation comprising AFC® components allows for the use of a summer type foam sealant, when the can temperature is as low as -5°С.
- Foam yield — up to 65 liters*.
- The length of a standard (3×3 cm) slot filling — 52 meters*.
- Post Expansion — 15-30%.
- Tack-Free Time — up to 10 minutes*.
- Primary processing time — up to 25 minutes*.
* At a temperature of + 23°C and a relative humidity of 50%.
** At an ambient temperature of at least -10°C.
|Units per box||
Store in an upright position with the valve upwards in a cool dry place at an ambient temperature of +5°C to +25°C.
How to use
- It is however advisable to perform works at temperatures from –10°С to + 35°С and relative humidity of at least 50%.
- To obtain the maximum yield and optimal physical and mechanical properties of the foam, store the can at a temperature of +18°C to +20°C for at least 10 hours before use.
- It is recommended that adjacent surfaces should be covered with plastic film to do the work cleanly.
- Apply the foam to clean surfaces free of dust, dirt, grease, ice and frost.
- Moisten the application surfaces before applying the foam in ambient temperatures above 0°C.
- Remove the protective cap from the can.
- Screw the applicator with the polyethylene straw to the foam can valve.
- Shake the can well at least 15 times in 30 seconds.
- Fill a crack, hole or gap by 1/2 of its volume, applying the foam from bottom to top.
- Use the applicator trigger to adjust the foam output.
- Keep shaking the can from time to time in the course of work.
- After application, moisten the foam using a spray gun in ambient temperatures above 0°C.
- Cut time – 1 hour at a temperature of +23°C and a relative humidity of 50%.
- Cut off excess foam with a knife after complete curing.
- Remove uncured foam with KUDO® FOAM & GUN CLEANER.
- The foam completely cures in 24-48 hours. Hardened foam can be cut, plastered, or painted.
- Protect the cured foam from UV radiation and atmospheric precipitation.