Professional all-season PU foam sealant HOME 70
Intended for installation of window and door blocks, window sills, for mounting wall panels, sealing cracks and gaps, and performing thermal and acoustic insulation of joints, as well as other construction, finishing and installation works.
Polyurethane Foam Sealant KUDO® HOME 70 is one-component and high quality product. It has high adhesion to most building materials, such as concrete, brick, plaster, wood, and plastic, except for polyethylene, polypropylene and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
Offers a uniform, stable output and a perfect, fine-cell structure of the finished foam. It provides excellent thermal and sound insulation. Does not cause structure deformation due to low post expansion.
This ingenious formulation comprising AFC® components allows for the use of a summer type foam sealant, when the can temperature is as low as -5°С.
- Foam yield — up to 70 liters*.
- The length of a standard (3×3 cm) gap that can be filled with foam from a single can — 58 m*.
- Secondary expansion — 15–30%.
- Tack-Free Time — up to 10 minutes*.
- First treatment time — up to 40 minutes*.
- Does not contain harmful solvents and fillers. Environmentally friendly when cured.
* At a temperature of + 23°C and a relative humidity of 50%.
Store in an upright position with the valve upwards in a cool dry place at an ambient temperature of +5°C to +25°C.
How to use
- For best results, apply the product at an ambient temperature from -10°C to +35°C and at a relative humidity not lower than 50%.
- In order to obtain maximum output and optimal physical and mechanical properties of the foam, keep the can at a temperature of +18°C to +20°C for at least 10 hours before use.
- It is recommended to cover nearby surfaces with plastic film to do the work cleanly.
- Apply the foam to clean surfaces free of dust, dirt, grease, ice and frost.
- Mist the application surfaces before applying the foam. Mist with water in ambient temperatures above 0°C and with KUDO Activator for Polyurethane Foam in ambient temperatures below 0°C.
- The operating position of the can is UPSIDE DOWN.
- Remove the protective cap from the can.
- Shake the can well at least 15 times in 30 seconds.
- Screw the gun onto the cross-shaped threaded adapter. Make sure the connection is tight.
- Fill gaps to 2/3 of their volume by applying the foam from bottom to top.
- Adjust the foam output with the gun screw.
- Shake the can from time to time while working.
- After application, mist the foam with water using an spray gun in ambient temperature above 0°C.
- Remove uncured foam with KUDO® FOAM & GUN CLEANER.
- Cut off the foaming overspray with a knife after it has cured completely.
- Cured foam can be removed with KUDO® FOAM REMOVER.
- When the foam has cured completely (24-48 hours), it can be cut, plastered and painted.
- Protect the cured foam from UV exposure and atmospheric precipitation.