DIY all-season PU foam sealant HOME 50+
Intended for installation of window and door blocks, window sills, for mounting wall panels, sealing cracks and gaps, and performing thermal and acoustic insulation of joints, as well as other construction, finishing and installation works.
Polyurethane Foam Sealant KUDO® HOME 50+ is one-component and high quality product. It has high adhesion to most building materials, such as concrete, brick, plaster, wood, and plastic, except for polyethylene, polypropylene and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
Provides a uniform, stable output and a perfect, fine-cell structure of the finished foam.
- Provides excellent thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Ideal for filling large cracks and cavities.
- Foam yield — up to 50 liters*.
- Secondary expansion – 200-300%.
- Does not cause structure deformation due to high dimensional stability after curing.
- Effective in various climatic conditions.
- Comfortable and easy to use.
* At a temperature of + 23°C and a relative humidity of 50%.
Store in an upright position with the valve upwards in a cool dry place at an ambient temperature of +5°C to +25°C.
How to use
- For best results, apply the product at an ambient temperature from -10°C to +35°C and at a relative humidity not lower than 50%.
- In order to obtain maximum output and optimal physical and mechanical properties of the foam, keep the can at a temperature of +18°C to +20°C for at least 10 hours before use.
- It is recommended to cover nearby surfaces with plastic film to do the work cleanly.
- Apply the foam to clean surfaces free of dust, dirt, grease, ice and frost.
- Mist with water the application surfaces before applying the foam in ambient temperatures above 0°C.
- The operating position of the can is UPSIDE DOWN.
- Remove the protective cap from the can.
- Screw the applicator with the polyethylene straw to the foam can valve.
- Shake the can well at least 15 times in 30 seconds.
- Fill gaps to 1/2 of their volume by applying the foam from bottom to top.
- Use the applicator trigger to adjust the foam output.
- Shake the can from time to time while working.
- After application, mist the foam with water using an spray gun in ambient temperature above 0°C.
- First treatment time — up to 1 hour at a temperature of + 23°C and a relative humidity of 50%.
- Cut off the foaming overspray with a knife after it has cured completely.
- Remove uncured foam with KUDO® FOAM & GUN CLEANER.
- Cured foam can be removed with KUDO® FOAM REMOVER.
- When the foam has cured completely (24 hours), it can be cut, plastered and painted.
- Protect the cured foam from UV exposure and atmospheric precipitation.
No questions about this product yet...