Professional summer PU foam sealant TREND 65++
Intended for the installation of translucent structures, door blocks, and window sills, for mounting wall panels, sealing cracks and gaps, and performing thermal and acoustic insulation of joints, as well as other construction, finishing and installation works.
Polyurethane Foam Sealant PROFF 50+ is one-component and high quality product. It has high adhesion to most building materials, such as concrete, brickwork, plaster, wood, and plastic, except for polyethylene, polypropylene and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). Provides a uniform, stable output and a perfect, fine-cell structure of the finished foam.
It provides excellent thermal and sound insulation. Does not cause structure deformation due to low secondary expansion.
This ingenious formulation comprising AFC® components allows for the use of a summer type foam sealant, when the can temperature is as low as 0°С.
- Foam yield — up to 65 liters.*
- The length of a standard (3×3 cm) gap that can be filled with foam from a single can — 52 m*.
- Secondary expansion — 15–30%.
- Tack-Free Time — up to 10 minutes*.
- First treatment time — up to 20 minutes*.
- Stable dimensions in all temperature ranges of the bonding joint.
* At a temperature of +23°C and a humidity of 50%.
|Units per box||
How to use
- For best results, apply the product at an ambient temperature from 0°C to +35°C and at a relative humidity not lower than 50%.
- In order to obtain maximum output and optimal physical and mechanical properties of the foam, keep the can at a temperature of +18°C to +20°C for at least 10 hours before use.
- It is recommended to cover nearby surfaces with plastic film to do the work cleanly.
- Apply the foam to clean surfaces free of dust, dirt, grease, ice and frost.
- Mist with water the application surfaces before applying the foam in ambient temperatures above 0°C.
- The operating position of the can is UPSIDE DOWN.
- Remove the protective cap from the can.
- Screw the gun onto the cross-shaped threaded adapter. Make sure the connection is tight.
- Shake the can well at least 15 times in 30 seconds.
- Fill gaps to 2/3 of their volume by applying the foam from bottom to top.
- Adjust the foam output with the gun screw.
- Shake the can from time to time while working.
- After application, mist the foam with water using an spray gun in ambient temperature above 0°C.
- Cut off the foaming overspray with a knife after it has cured completely.
- Remove uncured foam with KUDO® FOAM & GUN CLEANER.
- Cured foam can be removed with KUDO® FOAM REMOVER.
- When the foam has cured completely (24-48 hours), it can be cut, plastered and painted.
- Protect the cured foam from UV exposure and atmospheric precipitation.