Two-component epoxy adhesive “Cold Weld”
High quality, two-component, fast-curing epoxy compound is intended for bonding and restoring parts made of various materials such as metal, wood, most plastics, stone and bricks, glass and ceramics, etc.
After curing, it forms a durable and water resistant joint, which can be used for other applications: drilling, sanding, painting.
It forms a compound resistant to alkali and some acids.
- Can be used for other applications: drilling, sanding, painting.
- It forms a compound resistant to alkali and some acids.
- Durable and water resistant.
- Cures quickly, within 5 minutes.
- Excellent for metal, wood, plastic, stone, glass and other materials.
- Easy to apply, so makes the repair work comfortable.
Store in tightly sealed packages in covered, dry, ventilated rooms at +25±10°C.
How to use
- Apply the adhesive to clean, dry and degreased surfaces. For better adhesion, use sandpaper to roughen the surface.
- Unpack the syringe and remove the plastic plug from between the pistons.
- Cut off the tip, then use it as a cap.
- Expel any excess air. Dispense equal parts of two materials. You can use the transparent part of the blister pack as a mixing container. After use, retract the plunger, remove the excess adhesive and close the syringe.
- Mix well for 2-3 minutes to a smooth paste.
- Apply the mixture to both surfaces and press. Bonding sets 5 minutes after application. Usable strength is reached after 24 hours.
- At low temperatures the curing time is extended. It is not recommended for use at temperatures above 100°C. Not for bonding polypropylene and polyethylene.
Warning! Do not use the product for repairing kitchen utensils that are in contact with food!
Note: If the product has hardened as a result of long storage (more than 24 months) or sudden temperature changes, heat it up to +60°C before use. For this purpose use heating radiators, hot water, etc. Allow the product to cool down a little and it will have its original properties again.