Professional summer PU foam sealant PROFF 65+
Designed for the installation of translucent structures, door blocks, and window sills, for mounting wall panels, sealing cracks and gaps, and performing thermal and acoustic insulation of joints, as well as other construction, finishing and installation works.
Polyurethane Foam Sealant KUDO® PROFF 65+ is one-component and high quality product. It has high adhesion to most building materials, such as concrete, brickwork, plaster, wood, and plastic, except for polyethylene, polypropylene and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). It provides a uniform, stable foam output and a perfect fine-pored structure of cured foam.
It provides excellent thermal and sound insulation. Does not cause structure deformation due to low post expansion.
The innovative Smart2Lock® valve equipped with a 2-way lockout device. Compatible with all standard professional foam guns.
This ingenious formulation comprising AFC® components allows for the use of a summer type foam sealant, when the can temperature is as low as 0°С.
- Foam yield — up to 65 liters.*
- The length of a typical (3×3 cm) gap that can be filled with foam from a single can — 50 m*.
- Post Expansion — 15-30%.
- Tack-Free Time — up to 10 minutes*.
- Cut Time — up to 20 minutes*.
- Does not contain harmful solvents and fillers. Environmentally friendly when cured.
- Shelf life – 24 months.
- Color – white.
KUDO® MONTAGE SYSTEM is a system encompassing a range of professional materials designed to be used during installation (including securing and sealing) of window/balcony/door units in openings in exterior walls of buildings and structures.
SMART2LOCK HIGH-TECH VALVE
(equipped with a 2-way lockout device)
Ensures the absence of propellant vapors, which provides the maximum foam yield during the entire storage period.
Makes moisture penetration into the can impossible and minimizes the risk of the valve sticking.
Made of materials that do not deteriorate under the influence of the can contents and rapid temperature changes.
No specific equipment required — compatible with all standard professional foam guns.
Enables the transportation of the can in a horizontal position due to a high degree of tightness and heavy-duty materials.
Store in an upright position with the valve upwards in a cool dry place at an ambient temperature of +5°C to +25°C.
|Units per box||
How to use
- Make sure that the valve seat in the gun adapter basket is thoroughly cleaned before starting work. Otherwise, the valve may operate prematurely.
- It is advisable to conduct work at temperatures from –10°С to + 35°С and relative air humidity of at least 50%.
- To obtain the maximum yield and optimal physical and mechanical properties of the foam, store the can at a temperature of +18°C to +20°C for a minimum of 10 hours before use.
- It is recommended that adjacent surfaces should be covered with plastic film to do the work cleanly.
- Apply the foam to clean surfaces free of dust, dirt, grease, ice and frost.
- Moisten the application surfaces before applying the foam in ambient temperatures above 0°C.
- The operating position of the can is UPSIDE DOWN.
- Remove the protective cap.
- Screw the applicator with the polyethylene straw to the foam can valve.
- Shake the can well at least 15 times in 30 seconds.
- Fill a crack, hole or gap by 1/2 of its volume, applying the foam from bottom to top.
- Use the applicator trigger to adjust the foam output.
- Keep shaking the can from time to time in the course of work.
- After application, moisten the foam using a spray gun in ambient temperatures above 0°C.
- Cut Time — 40 minutes*.
- Cut off excess foam with a knife after complete curing.
- Remove uncured foam with KUDO® FOAM & GUN CLEANER.
- Hardened foam can be removed with KUDO® FOAM REMOVER.
- Upon complete polymerization (24-48 hours), the hardened foam can be cut, plastered, or painted.
- Protect the cured foam from UV radiation and atmospheric precipitation.
** At a temperature of + 23°C and a relative humidity of 50%.