PVC Cleaner №5, highly soluble
Professional polishing product for polyurethane and rigid PVC surfaces: window frames, window sills, plastic sheets, structural shapes, ventilation and electrical ducts, etc. Used for removing scratches, minor cracks, abrasion marks from non-transparent rigid PVC, polystyrene, ABS plastic, plexiglass. Compatible with most plastics.
Store in tightly closed and sealed original packaging at temperature +5 to +25°C in covered dry ventilated warehouse rooms at a minimum distance of 1 m from heating devices.
How to use
- It is recommended to test the cleaner for compatibility with plastics, especially coloured plastics.
- For best results, apply the product at a minimum ambient temperature above +10°C.
- Clean the surface from dust and dirt. If it is very dusty, use PVC Cleaner №20.
- In case of deep scratches, sand the surface with sandpaper №400, then clean the dust with PVC Cleaner №20.
- Apply PVC Cleaner №5 and polish up with a dye-free, lint-free cellulose or cotton cloth. It is recommended to work in one direction and not in a circle.