PVC Cleaner №10
Professional cleaner for polyurethane and rigid PVC surfaces: window frames, window sills, plastic sheets, structural shapes, ventilation and electrical ducts, etc. By penetrating into the upper plastic layers, it softens and removes hard stains, installation markings, residues of rubber, protective film, scotch tape, adhesives, bitumen, uncured silicone and PU foam.
|Units per box||
Store upright with the valve upwards in a dry place at temperature of +5°C to +25°C.
How to use
- It is recommended to test the cleaner for compatibility with plastics, especially coloured plastics.
- Shake the can.
- For best results, apply the product at a minimum ambient temperature above +10°C.
- Clean the surface from dust and dirt. If it is very dusty, use PVC Cleaner №20.
- In case of deep scratches, sand the surface with sandpaper №400, then clean the dust with PVC Cleaner №20.
- Apply PVC Cleaner №10 and clean the surface with a dye-free, lint-free cellulose or cotton cloth. It is recommended to work in one direction and not in a circle.
- For polishing and restoring, use PVC Cleaner №5.
No questions about this product yet...