FOAM REMOVER 210
KUDO® FOAM REMOVER is ideal for removing residues of cured PU foam from metal, plastic and other non-porous surfaces.
Easy to apply to hard-to-reach places. Low cost in use.
Can be used for cleaning surfaces from other polyurethane-based products (polyurethane foams, sealants, adhesives, paints).
Developed for cleaning:
- Window frames
- Door frames
- Window sills
|Units per box
Store upright with the valve upwards in a dry place at temperature of +5°C to +25°C.
How to use
Before applying to plastic and painted surfaces, do a pre-test on an invisible spot of the surface!
- For best results, apply the product at an ambient temperature from 0°C to +35°C.
- Cut off or remove mechanically the cured PU foam.
- The cured foam will soften in 10-30 minutes.
- Carefully remove the softened foam with a putty knife or wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Repeat the spraying if necessary.
- Avoid spraying the cleaner on surfaces not stained with PU foam!