NEXTGEN constructional adhesive sealant based on hybrid polymers
One-component adhesive sealant KUDO® PROFF NEXTGEN has been developed for creating flexible and high-strength sealing and bonding joints. It is used for bathroom renovations, for installation of window sills, door sills, air conditioning and ventilation systems, stairways and other construction elements made of various materials to concrete, brick, stone, metal, wooden and other surfaces.
Hybrid adhesive sealant (an advanced analogue of MS-polymers) KUDO is characterised by excellent adhesion to most construction materials: brick, concrete, glass, drywall, polyurethane, various types of plastic (except polyethylene, polypropylene and fluoroplastic), enamel, ceramics, steel, copper, zinc, lead, aluminum, wood. Pre-priming is not required. For indoor and outdoor works.
High operating characteristics: forms a permanently elastic high-strength and durable joint. It is elastic for the whole service life. It is also resistant to loads and vibrations. Intended for bonding and sealing joints with an adhesive joint mobility up to 10%. Excellent for joining materials with different temperature expansion. Weather and temperature resistant. Homogeneous, does not form bubbles and does not shrink. Thixotropic, non-sagging at the joint.
Chemically neutral, no chemical reaction with the materials to be bonded. Does not cause metal corrosion. Can be used for bonding objects made of delicate materials. Odourless, eco-friendly, non-toxic and non-flammable, free of isocyanates and solvents. After curing, it is possible to paint with aqueous and synthetic paints.
- Resistant to UV, cleaning agents and detergents
- Excellent adhesion to most construction materials with no primer
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°C to +110°C
- Can be painted over with almost all types of paints
- Flexible and deformable for the whole service life
- No shrinkage or bubbles formed
Store in tightly closed original package in a dry place at temperatures from +5°C to +25°C. Allowed to freeze for up to 45 days
How to use
- Recommended application temperature between +5°C and +35°C.
- Apply the adhesive sealant to clean, degreased surfaces. For degreasing and cleaning, Silicone Remover KU-9100 is recommended.
- Use masking tape to ensure an accurate application and remove it immediately after applying the adhesive.
- Cut off the tip of the cartridge above the screw thread, screw on the nozzle, unscrew the nozzle cap and cut off the nozzle diagonally (at an angle of 45°) to provide a suitable dosing hole.
- Use a cartridge-operated gun for application. Apply as a continuous roller.
- Smooth down the sealant in the joint a putty knife wet with soapy water.
- Skin formation time is no less than 20 minutes, curing rate of 2-3 mm per day (at 23 °C and 50 % humidity).
- Remove unhardened adhesive with solvent (acetone, white spirit). Remove the cured adhesive mechanically.
- The bonded elements can be used at temperatures from -40°C to +110°C.
Warning! Do not use on surfaces where contact with food is possible. Not suitable for permanent water immersion. If solvent-based paints are used, run a test.