Bitumen sealant for all roof materials
Intended for sealing and bonding all roofing materials. Can be used for renewing and repairing roof coating: repairing leaks, sealing cracks in membrane coatings, roofing felt, gaps in concrete, walls, plaster. It is also recommended for sealing roof ridges, pitched roofs, drainage pipes, ventilation and rainwater systems.
For indoor and outdoor use, can be applied on wet surfaces in case of emergency repairs. High adhesion to most roofing materials: sheet metal, tin, aluminium, copper, brass, ceramic, concrete, plaster, tile, brick, etc. No primer is required. Not for bonding polyurethane and polystyrene.
Has high operating characteristics: water-resistant, durable, permanently flexible, withstands shifting and vibration, does not discolour, resistant to UV, atmosphere and temperature changes. Thixotropic, does not flow or drip down the joint.
- High adhesion to sheet metal, tin, aluminium, copper, latten brass, ceramics, concrete, plaster, tiles, bricks.
- Plastic, can withstand any shifting and vibration.
- Skin formation time is 5-15 minutes (at 23 °C and 50 % humidity).
- Has a wide operating temperature range: from –30°C to +90°C.
- A cartridge covers 20-22 running meters with a roll diameter of 4 mm.
Store in tightly closed original packaging at -30°C to +50°C in a dry place, away from heating appliances. Protect from direct sunlight.
How to use
- It’s recommended to apply the product at an ambient temperature from +5°C to +35°C. The temperature of the sealant should be +20°C… +25°C.
- Apply the sealant to clean, dry, degreased surfaces.
- Protect surfaces with masking tape to ensure an accurate application.
- Cut off the tip of the cartridge above the screw thread, screw on the nozzle, unscrew the nozzle cap and cut off the nozzle diagonally (at an angle of 45°) according to the diameter of the joint width.
- Use a cartridge-operated gun for application.
- Remove cured sealant from tools and surfaces using mechanical methods. It is recommended to use white spirit or another organic solvent for cleaning.